Ongoing Discussion Groups
Metaphysics of the Bible
This group meets each Sunday morning from 9:00 to 9:45 in Fellowship Hall. The group determines the study lessons. There is no need to sign up.
Book Study Groups
Contact the office for more information or to sign up.
March 18 – May 15, 2018 - Becoming Supernatural, by Dr. Joe Dispenza
Deeper and Higher
This book study will meet for nine weeks and will focus on the book, Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
The week’s topic will be introduced at the Sunday Celebration Service, beginning on March 18.
The Following Tuesday, there will be a class which will delve more deeply into the week’s topic.
The class will be held at 7:00 p.m. in Fellowship Hall. Detailed schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, April 10: Chapter 3: Tuning into the New Potentials in the Quantum; Chapter 4: Blessings of the Energy Centers
- Tuesday, April 17: Chapter 5: Reconditioning the Body to a New Mind; Chapter 6: Case Studies: Living Examples of Truth
- Tuesday, April 24: Chapter 7: Heart Intelligence; Chapter 8: Mind Movies/Kaleidoscope
- Tuesday, May 1: Chapter 9: Walking Meditation; Chapter 10: Case Studies: Making it Real
- Tuesday, May 8: Chapter 11: Space –Time and Time – Space; Chapter 12: Pineal Gland
- Tuesday, May 15: Chapter 13: Project Coherence: Making a Better World; Chapter 14: Case Studies: It Could Happen to You
September 22, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The StoweGood Experience - Discover Your Unopened Gifts
Mark your calendars now! More information coming soon.