February 20, 2019
Activating the Spiritual Powers of Power and Imagination
We learned the importance of using spiritual Power in shaping our lives. It is all available if we choose. Imagination provides the ability to “see” with God’s eyes. To create our life vision. What is your vision for your life?
Here is the complete meditation from Sunday – it is helpful to practice this each day. Spiritual practice builds spiritual momentum.
The centering of I AM Power Meditation
1. Breathe deeply – “Peace be Still”
2. Bring attention to crown of head – “The Christ of God is awakening within me.”
3. Bring attention to the front of forehead – “I am aware that the Christ of God is awakening within me.”
4. Bring attention to center of brain – “The Christ of God through faith is awakening within me.”
5. Allow flow to go below your feet – know this descending channel is moving through you.
6. Feel the purified energy flowing up into your Solar Center – ascending channel.
7. Envision and feel the Christ in your Solar Center – “I am now in the presence of pure Being, immersed in the Holy Spirit of life, love, and wisdom. I acknowledge Thy presence and power. O blessed Spirit. In Thy divine wisdom I now erase my mortal limitations, and from Thy pure substance of love, I bring my world into manifestation according to Thy perfect law.”
8. Envision and feel the Christ in your Solar Center – Realize you are in the presence of pure Being. You are immersed in the Light from above. Rest for awhile
Activating the POWER Center
9. From the Solar Center say – “All Power is given unto me in mind and in body.”
10. Allow the energy to float to Power Center and say – “Thy name is Spirit. I know Thee as the one all-powerful, all-knowing Mind, now giving me full control of all the powers of Being.”
11. Allow energy to descend to the Heart Center and say – “I am filled with Power. The Christ of God expresses Itself in me and through me in Love and Power.”
12. Energy descends into Life Center and say – “The Christ purity is awakened within me. My “life is hid with Christ in God.” The I AM power within me raises up the natural being to the spiritual plane of consciousness.”
13. Energy floats back to the Solar Center and say – “I am established in the peace, poise, power, and dominion of God. The Father in me is doing His work in Love and Wisdom, and I rejoice in the fullness of my Good.
Activating the IMAGINATION Center
14. Stay in silence within Solar Center at the heart, then say – “The image of the Christ is implanted within me.”
15. Allow energy to float to the Imagining Center and say – “I am the image and likeness of God in manifestation.”
16. Allow the energy to descend to the Heart Center and say – “My heart is beating in perfect accord with the great heart of God. Through the eyes of Love, I behold everybody and everything pure and perfect.”
17. Allow the energy to drop down below the feet and say – “I am able to stand straight before the God; I am walking perfectly before Him.”
18. Allow the energy to float up to heart and say – “I am created in the image of God. I am created after the likeness of God.”
19. Complete the meditation -
“Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be the name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
In earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And leave us not in temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever.
See you Sunday,
Rev. Dan, M.Msc
Sr. Minister, Unity of Harrisburg