May 30, 2018
Spiritual Laws I & II
We are studying Edwene Gaines’ book, The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity. As we dissected the Tithing teachings of Prophets Elijah and Malachi, it became clear there are 5 specific segments to the teaching:
- Instruction: Bring the full 10% to where you are spiritually fed.
- Challenge: The only place in scripture where God says test me on this.
- Blessing: He says if we do bring in the full tithe, “I will open up the heavens and pour out a blessing greater than you can receive.”
- Warning: Don’t rob ME. How can we rob You? By not bringing in your tithe.
- Consequence: We know there is no punishment from a Good God. This is warning to us that the Law of Karma applies. We reap what we sow or don’t.
Jacqueline and I look at tithing as our physical, material and tangible way to demonstrate our thanksgiving and gratitude to God for being our Source, Substance, Supply, Safety, and Security. Since tithing 10% or more of all our income starting on November 1, 2014, God’s blessing has manifested and we have been blessed beyond our dreams.
Take the TITHE challenge and test God for six months. His promises are never broken. If it worked for us, it must work for you.
I will return to this blog on July 4th.
Rev. Dan, M.Msc
Sr. Minister, Unity of Harrisburg
Messages from 2018 Messages from 2017